High Speed Lines
- Field Network and Gateway RACO RACA and the simultaneous centers Telvent and Siemens in the Madrid-Lleida.
- Supply LED lineside signals light at the Madrid-Lleida.
- Pantograph-catenary interaction in different high-speed lines and different countries.
- Actuators and sensors voltage catenary lines to Madrid-Barcelona and Cordoba-Malaga
- DCO – Falling object detector; Madrid-Lleida, Barcelona-Figueras, Olmedo-Medina, Madrid-Levante, Figueras-Perpignan and Orense-Santiago.
- DVL – Lateral wind detector; Madrid-Levante, Barcelona-Figueras and Orense-Santiago.
- DCDP – Detectors dynamic behavior of the pantograph; Figueras-Perpignan , Madrid-Valladolid.
- DOA – Detects objects dragged; Figueras-Perpignan.
- SDR – Detects excess gauge; Figueras-Perpignan.
- Remote Maintenance System of Detectors: Madrid-Levante and Orense-Santiago.
National Network of Spanish Railways
- 95% of Spanish marketshare of hydraulic catenary circuit breakers and voltage detectors.
- Scada of catenary circuit breakers, Corredor del Mediterráneo
- Central and Remote control Electrification of Oviedo.
- 100% supply of communications equipment between traction substations.
- Remote control of catenary circuit breakers of Madrid main stations Atocha and Chamartin.
- The renewal of the remote remote feeding control of the surroundings of Barcelona.
- SCADA system for station control in Zaragoza:
- Integrates two backup locations in Madrid and Barcelona in real time
- 34 Electrical Substations.
- 14 Catenary stations.
- 25 Signaling power stations.
Madrid and Barcelona Subway
- Quick Disconnect system between traction DC stations.
- Remote Control Center of Energy and field remote equipment at Malaga Subway.
On board equipment
- Connection and control of several locomotives to a single driver.
- Train protection ASFA digital equipment security level SIL4
- Speed meter display.