DESCRIPTION – CROSSWIND DETECTOR
Its mission is to inform the Control Office and to the interlocking of the prediction of wind speed and direction at different points of the line in order to limit the speed of circulation, based on meteorological parameters of wind speed and direction, relative humidity, temperature and atmospheric pressure and the calculation of the predictive algorithm of the system.
- Recording in real time.
- Storage of history.
- Download DB and application.
- 10 minutal prediction algorithm certified by ADIF or real time.
- Available in high-availability version control systems and procedures, and redundant communications.
- Communication: Dual Ethernet.
- Power supply: 240 Vac., Consumption: <60W Operating temperature: -20 to 70 ° C.
- EMC: 50121-4:2007, EN 61000-2-4, EN 60870-2-1
- 3 anemometers. Measuring range 0 to 360 º and speed resolution 1 º 0 to 60m / s resolution 0.5 m / s. 2oo3 voting.
- Thermo-hydrograph. Measuring range 0 to 100% RH and accuracy ± 2%.
- Barometer. Measuring range 600 to 1600hPa with a resolution of 1 hPa.
- Developed to specifications SIL 2.
- Terminal of maintenance discharge capacity and historical analysis, calibration and configuration, as well as the representation of sensor data, algorithm output of wind algorithm and status or condition of the equipment.
HIGH-SPEED LINES (LAV)
Madrid – Levante