DESCRIPTION – REMOTE MAINTENANCE SYSTEM OF SWITCHES
The Remote Maintenance System of switches (SMD) appears as a need to control and predict the optimal time of maintaining a railroad switch. Its main functions are:
- Receive the information supplied by the detectors on field.
- Show meaningfully the information received from the trackside.
- Allow operators to send commands recognized by the switches (Global interrogation, maintenance, etc.).
The remote maintenance system of switches is a SCADA system that collects information from the sensors installed on the high speed lines, to display to one or more maintenance operators.
System maintenance of switches is designed to allow access from anywhere on the network provided by ADIF.
The remote maintenance system of switches shows the information of the points in remote control. This enables a rapid intervention of maintenance operators as necessary.
The remote maintenance system of switches consists of a set of sensors that measure the sampling time, the current and the temperature of the points. With this information the system calculates when the points are working normally as well as establishing a predictive maintenance to the actuators of the point.
System maintenance of switches ensures that the information sent by sensors under its supervision is received in a simple and fast way to maintenance operators.
Rapid detection of adverse events for the normal functioning of the circulation in the remote controlled sections will reduce the trip time to take the necessary measures.
- Communication with the switches installed in the trackside. It connects the Remote Control System with different switches in the Line according to a predefined protocol.
- Analyzing the received states. The information received by the Remote Control System must be analyzed for storing the received data in database and to generate the alarms that occur.
- Graphic presentation of trackside states. It should show on the display of the Terminal Maintenance the information received from trackside in an easily understandable.
- Management of detours. In some cases, allow the change of the reference values ??of the graphs of performance deviations.
- User Control. Validated by the user name and password.
- Historical. Create a small historical register to allow a default filters.
ET Madrid SUR
Pinar las Rozas